I Will remove noise of your podcast episodes and edit

 

Please contact me first before placing any orders

I will make your podcast heard with the best quality possible, clean your audio from uncomfortable sounds, such as breathing, beeps, clicks, etc, make the sound at the right frequency to be heard on platforms like Spotify and Itunes, place the appropriate tags so you only have to upload your podcast to the platforms you use.
I am a very patient and perfectionist worker, I will do my best to deliver a splendid result. 

All the packages include

  • Convert file to any file type
  • Remove background noise
  • I will remove all uhms/ahhs, long pauses, false starts, etc
  • Adding your provided Intros, Outros, Music, Sponsored Messages etc.
  • Volume adjustments and equalization.
  • Compression / Limiting to ensure a consistent volume to industry requirements. 
  • Final mastering  ID3 tags added ready for broadcast provided by you.

  • The Extras of the Gig include a modern Audiogram for your social networks, an extra revision and shorter delivery time.

If you are not convinced, I will give you a free 1-minute sample 

I'm willing to help you grow and make your project the best

Post a Comment

0 Comments