I will produce high-quality professional beats

 



Hi,

I'm a musician with over 3 years of experience with music (producing/composing). I've worked with various upcoming artists, but just now have I gotten the chance to show my talent on Zeerk. I offer inexpensive services because I understand how important finding the right, high-quality beat and not wasting a fortune on it is. If you make an order now, alongside the beat you ordered I will gift you a FREE pre-made beat (with all of the royalties, of course).

Why me:

  • As you can see, I've mastered multiple genres of music, so you know you're getting the best.
  • I deliver fast.
  • I mix and master the beat myself (the highest possible quality).
  • Unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied with the result.

I primarily make Trap beats and Hip Hop beats, so if you need something other than that message me first.
Hit me up so we can cooperate!

Post a Comment

0 Comments