I Will Put Watermark To Any Video any format, size, or quality

 

ou can now watermark or brand your corporate, business or even personal video with your LOGO or TEXT for just $5

Stand out from the crowd with this unique professional branding offer and get your maximum attention online. Whether it's on YouTube, Facebook, Short films, Teasers, Marketing campaigns, Event promotion, Presentation for a project, business or personal Websites, Mobile Applications, Advertising, Product Sales, etc - You have full rights to use anywhere your heart desires! 

No Questions Asked!

WHAT DO I GET FOR $5? 

  • Up to 3 branded/watermarked video clips of up to 300s (5minutes) each with either your logo or a text - It's your choice :)

HOW TO ORDER:

  • Provide me your video (or a downloadable link to it)
  • Provide me with the logo or TEXT you want watermarked/branded on the video
  • For best results, Your logo should be on a Transparent background in either PNG, PSD, AI or EPS format.

If your video file is more than 5minutes, please order my extra's.

If you have any questions, just send me a message.

I look forward to working with you!
Thank you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments