I will create an exclusive, high quality whiteboard animation

 

Are you exhausted of nauseous whiteboard animations?

You are looking for quality, right?

If yes, I have good news:

your pain can come to an end right now because you’ve come to the right place.

I’m Dimitri, a reliable whiteboard artist with experience, and I’m gonna solve your problems.

I will offer you a sensational whiteboard presentation that’s going to amaze your audience, making your competition agonize.

I promise you.

For just 5$ you will get:

  • Exclusive whiteboard presentation

  • 1080p HD resolution

  • Video delivered in any format you want

  • 85 words in the script

  • 40 seconds of running time

  • 3 days delivery

  • Customized watermark

  • Amazing royalty-free music or customized background music

  • Customized background imagery

  • Unlimited revisions 

  • 100% satisfied or full refund

Yes, you read that right:

All this for just a couple of bucks.

But wait, it even gets better...

If you really want to charm the audience, I can provide you extraordinary voiceovers and professional scriptwriting services too.

How awesome is this?

You can get absolutely everything you need from one gig.

I hear you, but don’t worry...

It won’t cost you a fortune.

I know you may struggle financially, so I charge only reasonable prices.

Maybe you’re not convinced yet…

Maybe you doubt me…

That’s ok, but remember this:

Your satisfaction is the most important thing for me, so I decide to offer you something I believe will make you feel better…

What do you think about a total money-back guarantee?

Is this fair enough?

I’ll tell you more:

You will love my services.

You will adore them and you’ll return here.

In fact, I’m so sure you will come back that I offer you a unique discount:

Pay 2 gigs and I’ll do the third for free.

So, what are you waiting for?

Contact me first and then click that order button

Post a Comment

0 Comments