I will draw instruction manual / assembly instructions / user manual for your product

 

I'm specializing in designing instructions for assembling the furniture (dinning tables, salon tables, benches, beds, sideboards, ...) which I have been working in the furniture factory for the three years. Also, I draw instructions for other types of products. I draw the 3D model and create the step-by-step assembly instructions in PDF or other format. To draw your instructions, you need to show me your product and assembly process.
I can draw the instructions in 8 different visual style so check in the attached image which is appropriate for you.
You will get:

  •   The source file for print,  
  •    Image files if you need ithem (jpg, png) 
  •    Commercial use,   
  •    Unlimited revision

IMPORTANT!
DON'T buy this gig before contacting me by message with a detail of your job so I can tell you I'm available and which will be the delivery time and the price for your job, and then I will make the custom offer for you. Please send me the picture of your product or web link in your message.
Thank you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments