I will professionally ghostwrite, rewrite and be your ebook writer

 

About This Gig   

BASIC PACKAGE

1000 to 1500  words well researched e-book only in $20 and more words more price

Well researched/ Copyright transfer/ Reference/ Plagiarism-Free/ Clickable Table of Content


Hi
Are you in need of a professional ebook writer or a ghostwriter? Well, I'm here to meet your needs. Research is key to the level of information your eBook will contain. I will thoroughly research and ghostwrite your eBook on any topic. I will make sure that your content is informative, educative, easy to read and understand. Books are extremely interesting when properly illustrated, so I will ensure that your content is properly illustrated.

You will enjoy the following benefits when you order my gig:

  • Original and well-researched content
  • Clickable table of content for Kindle
  • Proper formatting
  • Addition of an Introduction page
  • Proper page numbering
  • No grammatical errors
  • Photos to Illustrate where needed
  • Word document file
  • Full transfer of Copyright

I can write on topics such as:

  • Health and Safety
  • Business
  • Lifestyle
  • Science and Technology
  • Self-help
  • Sports
  • Food and Nutrition
  • Weight Loss
  • Real Estate
  • Spirituality

Just take the step and order now, get in touch with me to discuss what you want, I will help you achieve your writing goals!

  • Genre

    • Self-Help/Wellness
  • Language

    • English

Post a Comment

0 Comments