I will create a professional American female voiceover from my in-home sound studio.

 

✅Professional quality at affordable prices!✅

I will provide an American female, conversational, natural, high- quality and professional voiceover, on-time and within budget. 

I have 16+ years experience. 


My clients include:

The Walt Disney World Resort, Marriott Vacation Club, Publix, Alamo Car Rental, Papa Johns, Napa Auto Parts, and many more!

I will record a natural, conversational, American female voiceover for:

  • Explainer Video
  • YouTube video
  • Radio/Broadcast Commercial
  • E-Learning
  • VRs, Phone Greetings, On-Hold Message
  • Website Voiceover
  • New Product Launch
  • Professional Presentation
  • Corporate Video Narration
  • Character Animation Video
  • Podcast intro/out 
  • Promos
  • Feature Films
  • Narration
  • Apps
  • + more!

Post a Comment

0 Comments