American male Voice Over services

 

I am motivated and dedicated to excellence in everything that I do.  As a voice over artist, I continue to dedicate countless hours into refining my craft both creatively and technically.  My skills include, but are not limited to commercials, e-learning, and voice acting for animation, radio dramas and video games.

Why should you hire me?

  1. I naturally speak in a neutral American accent that is easy to understand for both native and non-native speakers.
  2. I can command the style and tone of my voice to adapt different personas.
  3. I love my work and take it very seriously so I guarantee a 48 hour delivery of the first reading with 2 additional revisions at no extra charge.
  4. You as my client are my highest priority.  There are hundreds of other voices on this platform  you can choose from, so I make my best effort to give you the best product in a professional and timely manner.

 

It all starts by sending me a message.  I always provide professionalism, timely results, and high quality.

Post a Comment

0 Comments