Professional Service in the field of 3D Architectural Perspectives (Interior-Exterior)

 

HELLO
AND WELCOME DEAR BUYERS

If you are looking for
someone to do your project -modeling and rendering- then you are on the right
profile ,So welcome again.

I will introduce myself
to you:

My name is Kareem

I have a degree in Architecture,

Master's student (Urban
Planning and Environment)
 in Syria,

Distance studies
student (urban development)
 in France,

Let's
start by talking about work:

I am here to
provide you the best services and make your project more graceful and soulful
with professional work.

My
first goal of this service
is to reach (satisfaction - quality - commitment to time), and also to practice
the field that I love.

Expert
of Software:

-Autocad

-3D
Max

-3D
Sketchup

-VRay
next

-Lumion

-Photoshop

My
professional Field:

-Architectural
Exterior Design

-Architectural
Interior Design

-3D
Product Modeling

-
2D Floor plans

-3D
Video Rendering

 

I
believe in hard work and honesty.

I
am interested in making long term professional relationships with clients to
ensure successful for every project.

Contact
me first before placing an order for better understanding of my deals and I
clarify the work you need to be done for your project.

In
the end: You
will get total satisfaction upon receiving your special project.

You will receive from me in return:

The File in .3ds .Fbx .Max Format

Three perspective shots at a resolution of 1200 x 720 pixels

So…
Let's Do it NOW


Post a Comment

0 Comments