i will make professional 3D Interior and Exterior Design

 

Highly skilled and Self-motivated professional 3D Artist and a Great Successfully Experience of full Five years. My education and practical work field was a 3D artist and Architectural Designer.

My professional Field and Skill: 

1.Architectural Exterior Design
2.Landscape Design
3.Interior Design
4. 2D Floor plan,
5. Elevation, 
6.section 
7.3D Product Modeling
8.Lighting 
9.Environment 
10.photorealistic Rendering 
11.Correct Scale 
etc 


Expert of Software: 

Autocad, Sketchup ,V-ray,3D blender,Photoshop.

I believe in hard work and honesty.i am always interested in making long term
professional relationships With me clients to ensure that every project successful.
so,if you hire me , i can assure you that you will not regret your decision

Post a Comment

0 Comments