I will provide Premium PBN setup service

 

Are you looking for someone to setup your PBN with ZERO Footprints? I'm offering High-Quality PBN setup service at really low price.

PBN setup includes following:

1. Custom logo.
2. Wordpress Installation
3. Plugins for bots blockage.
4. WordPress theme and Setup.
5. Banner Ads 
6. Legal Pages creation.
7. Custom sidebar.
8. Menus.
9. Fake persona.
10. Infographics and videos embed.
11. Useful plugins to make it real and legit looking.
12. Social Sharing.
13. Subscribe Form.

*** FAQs ***

Does this include domain or hosting?
Ans. No, I don't provide hosting or domain with this package. You need to provide cPanel or WordPress details to setup PBN.
What is estimated delivery duration?
Ans. Almost 24 hours for a single site. 
What is payment method? 
Ans. I do accept Payments in PayPal and Payoneer.
Is there any content in this package? 
Ans. Unfortunately, I'm not offering content in this package. If you want, I can provide for extra $$.

Post a Comment

0 Comments