I will perform intense error-handling testing on your application or web site and provide a detailed report on how your software reacts to a variety of invalid input.

 

The wrong data in an input field can bring a program or website to a screeching halt. I have personally worked with one piece of software that crashed when a user attempted to commit an invalid leap year date.

When you purchase this task, we will discuss (free of charge) your software, the data-entry components it employs, the range of invalid values, and how the application is expected to handle negative values.

With these parameters in place, I will proceed to perform exhaustive testing on your software's error-handling abilities. When I finish, I will provide a report indicating any incongruities or defects that stem from invalid data.

Post a Comment

0 Comments