I will Download and Upload Videos and Images

 

Hi, This is Farida Shabbir, Download and Uploading is my daily routine work. I have a very fast internet connection. I will download and upload videos from youtube, facebook, Vimeo, daily motion Instagram. Here are some services I can do.

  • Any videos, images, audios, etc. that you want me to download and upload wherever you want.
  • Download Facebook video and upload to any social media you want, vice-versa.
  • Securely upload your files to your accounts and send proofs of logout.
  • Anything related to uploading and downloading.

Supported websites:

    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • Dailymotion
    • Vimeo
    • More on request.

    NOTES

    1. All files will be as is and same for the upload
    2. Copyrights or any violations committed will be your responsibility
    3.  I may charge for a small fee if research is needed.

    Post a Comment

    0 Comments