I will do Info-graphics / T-shirt / Wedding Card / flyer / poster / brochure / postcard / invitation card design / banner/door hanger / rack card / roll up banner design

 

Hello,Welcome to my profile.
I Have Well Experienced In CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Graphics Design, Banner
Design And All Kind Of Design Related Work.With over 10 years experience in the
Photo editing/graphics design, Photoshop and CorelDraw. I Provide Services In
Following Domains:
>> Invitation Card
>> Background removing/changing/deep etching
>> Image editing
>> Portrait retouching
>> Image manipulation
>> Photo restoration
>> Photo Retouch
>> Hair masking
>> Color correction
>>Logo design
>> Flyer design
>> Business card
>> Banner design
>>>>>>ETC<<<<<

more information please visit my portfolio or inbox me. I hope you will enjoy
my work :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments