I will design an unique book cover or ebook cover

 

I will create for you a great and creative cover design for your book.

As a passionate reader I would love to share my creativity with you and create the book cover that will bring your story to life! I will create for you a unique and eye-catching book cover or ebook cover using stock images and own artistic material.

What I offer:

- a professional and creative cover that meets your needs
- multiple revisions until you are happy
- any file format needed in high resolution
- additional promotional material
- fast delivery!

NOVEL / BOOK COVER DESIGN / PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN / FAST DELIVERY / CREATIVITY / PROMOTION

FANTASY / SCIENCE FICTION / THRILLER / CRIME / HORROR / DYSTOPIAN / CONTEMPORARY / ROMANCE / HISTORY / TRAVEL / GUIDE / HEALTH / COOKING

Post a Comment

0 Comments