I will design unique and professional layout for your book, report, study, manual

 

Creative graphic designer with a deep experience in producing long documents such as:

Books - Reports - Studies - Research - Training Manual - Catalouges - Textbooks - Stories - Handbook - Handouts - Novels.

With a strong creative and strategic approach, I have succeeded in fulfilling all duties and tasks assigned to me by the various employers and clients. 

Services:

  • Interior text formatting, layout and design.
  • Table of contents. - clickable.
  • Header - Footer - Page Numbers - References.
  • Index.
  • Images - Tables - Charts - Infographics ... etc.
  • Cover Page.
  • Source file (.INDD).
  • I can design your ARABIC document too!


Please send me a message before your place an order, to discuss your project!


Post a Comment

0 Comments