Getting Started on Amazon’s Mechanical Turk (MTurk)

 

I've completed over 1900 HITs on Amazon's Mechanical Turk with a 99.3% acceptance rate and am well-versed in all the scripts and extensions that increase earnings, as well as the art of choosing which HITs to work and which to avoid, and I'd like to help people getting started on MTurk increase their earnings as fast as possible.  I'm also an experienced teacher, tutor, and IT geek who can guide you through everything from setting up an account to finding and catching the best-paying HITs to avoiding bad requestors and rejections.  I rely not only on my own experience but on the experience of hundreds of other Turkers gleaned from MTurk forums and subreddits.  I guarantee a high return on investment from using my services - better HITs, higher earnings, and fewer rejections.  Let me introduce you to the wonderful world of Turking!  

Post a Comment

0 Comments