Fix Shopify or WordPress Speed Optimization

 

Hello Dear Project Manager,

I am working for Shopify Website Speed Optimization. I am a really extreme Expert in this section. I know you are finding a good Shopify developer with a website speed optimizer. Yes, You are the right place. I Can make your website loading speed very fast. So you don't lose visitors any more for loading speed. Just follow my package then contact with me, then send me your website link, I will show you what the loading speed report and what I will fix to make faster your website. SO don't do late, Just start from now. 

What I will fix  -

1) Reduce server response time
2) Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content
3) Leverage browser caching
4) Minify HTML
5) Optimize images
6) Yslow improvements
7) Remove unnecessary codes/script/CSS. Which is not meant to be there.
8) defer Javascript
9) Reduce Too many HTTP requests
10) Image scaling 

Warm Regards
Zooel

Post a Comment

0 Comments