create you a mervelous 2d 3d animated music video

 

Hello Everyone!
      
          This Gig is for a very high end animated 3d Music video with character performance. Please see examples above of my work. I can offer Cartoon style animation or realistic animation. Please contact me 1st before buying to let me know what type of animation your wanting.


What services you will get :

  • 3D Animation Video
  • 3D Character Design
  • 3D Character Animation
  • Character Design
  • Mascot Design
  • Animated Videos
  • Custom Logo Animation
  • Short Videos
  • Promo
  • Explainer
  • Product Animation
  • Intro
  • Advertisement

Provide me with:
1. Images of your product/character/concept .......2. How many images do you want 3. Visual Specifications for renderings (color, material, texture etc)4. Expected time for delivery

NOTE: DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.

Post a Comment

0 Comments