Remove the background of images

 

I am Usama very experienced in Adobe Photoshop and quick background removing. I will remove the background from your images using handmade photoshop clipping path and the pen tool.

My services:

  • Background Removing / Changing / Transparent or any color you want..
  • Re-size/ Crop Image..
  • Removing Mirror Reflection..
  • Color Balance / Adjustment Brightness.
  • Removing Unwanted Objects..
  • Adding Objects..
  • White Background.

Why you Hire me:

  • Fast, Reliable, High-quality professional service. 
  • Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.

We will Take Care of your Each and Every Single Image.

ORDER NOW!!

Note: Working with very low resolution images is bit hard, So please contact me before placing such a order.

Thanks

Post a Comment

0 Comments