I will write a short story on any topic or any Subject

 

About This Gig  

Basic $10

I will write a short story  on any topic up to 500 words in 2 days delivery

Standard
$15

I will write a short story  on any topic up to 1000 words in 3 days delivery 

Premium

$20

I will write a short story  on any topic up to1 500 words in 4  days delivery

I am an avid reader and I love writing and creating all sorts of short stories. For just $5, I will create a short story on any topic or based on a plot you have in your mind.

One short story means 5-600 words. 

 The story will be fun, creative, unique and if you are not happy with the result, I will revise it until you like it. 

I can send you a sample before ordering. Just ask! I will write a short story on any topic

Post a Comment

0 Comments