I will write persuasive copywriting for your products

 

I will write a professional copywriting for your products. The Advertisement shall instigate the potential buyer to buy your product. Call to Action is the by product of this copywriting. Moreover, I have an extensive experience in writing beacuse writing is my passion. My profile is self-evidence in this regard.
This is not over yet, I will give you a special offer to get your business successful. I will give you a discount of $2 on two copywritings. Meaning thereby, you could avail my service in just $3 for ads advertisement. Wait! this is a limited offer. 
Hopefully, I am lookinh forward to win your project. i would respond a message on PMB within a hour.
Regards:
Amjad Ali, 
E-mail: amjadali44b@gmail.com
F.B.: amjadali417@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments