I will design unique,flat,custom,minimal and business logo

 

Hi!

I'll design flat,minimal,custom,unique and clean logo  for your company/brand/product that will attract your audience.I have over 2 years of experience in graphic design and I can make any type of logo.

MY SERVICES

  • Unique and original logo concepts.
  • Editable/printable all source files.
  • JPEG and PNG Transparent image.

  • High resolution image for social media.
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Free favicon

WHY ME?

  • Friendly communication
  • Quick response 
  • On time delivery.
  • 100% client satisfaction.
  • Include your suggestions.


WHAT I REQUIRE FROM YOU?

  • Logo style/type(if any).
  • Company name/website/product info.
  • Ideas/sketches(if you have some in mind).
  • Colors you prefer


MY PROCESS
After all questionnaire,I will send you few sketches of your logo then we select the one you like and proceed.Once you select final version,color/style/font of logo then I will make transparent and high quality format of logo.I'll work till your satisfaction. 

NOTEIf you have any queries regarding my gig feel free to message me before ordering.I will be looking forward to work with you.

Thanx
Farkhanda

Post a Comment

0 Comments