I will create unique 2d youtube intro and outro video

 

Hello,
Welcome to my gig.

I will Create 2d intro and outro videos for your YOUTUBE videos with your channel Name

Please
give us brief information about channel/brand/field in 30 words or more
which helps me to understand your requirements and concept of design
pattern for intro and outro videos.


Features :

  • Quick delivery 
  • Modern and elegant style
  • Background music and sound effects
  • Revisions
  • Unique style and design concept
  • Most analyzed templates
  • Custom colors, texts with effects
  • Video effects and amazing transitions
  • Title/channel name animations/transitions


Requirements :

  • Your brand/channel name
  • Channel info and full details
  • Design concept and discussions


If you have any kind of questions, feel free to contact me anytime.

Post a Comment

0 Comments