I Will Create An AMAZING Whiteboard And 2D Animated Videos For Explainer, Advertising, Or Promotion

 

Hi There, My Name Is Rehiga, And I am is a skilled student in Videos Animation.
Now I Open Side jobs for my next Collage. I Want to join the Favorite Campus in my country, So I made a New Jobs in here.

I Offers :
- High-Quality Videos
- 1280 x 720 (HD) Videos
- Royalty-free background Music
- MP4, AVI, or MKV Format

What You Have To Provide Me:
- A Written Script
- Your Logo (Optional)
- Your Social Media Url (Optional)
- Music Background (Optional if You Want to Use Your Own)

I Am Only Create Videos in English or Indonesian Language, So If you have other languages, I Need a Script So You Must Provide Your Script to me.

I Provide The Quality Of Work.

Need Voice Over too?
Have Any Questions? Please, Don't Hesitate to Send Any Message.
I hope you get Satisfied.

Post a Comment

0 Comments