I can compose, arrange, produce indian electronic music tracks,bollywood covers

 

Hi! I am a Music Composer/Producer, Flautist, Tabla Player, a Multi-Instrumentalist.

I record & produce music at my Home Studio, that has quality pre-amps & microphones, which also ensures high & professional studio quality audio output.

I can compose, program & produce amazing tracks for you, in your preferred genre. So,

1. I  can create an unplugged version of a song for you
2. I can add and enhance your already semi-produced tracks, with more instruments & fillers
3. I can even create amazing drops for your EDM tracks
4. I can program any specified instrument as per your needs
5. I always produce considering the emotions of song in mind

Feel free to get in touch. Look forward to working with you soon! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments